SGD 6,000 - SGD 9,000
Currently we have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated sales manager to join us, based in Perth.
As Sales manager for HPGR, you will actively support our ambition to grow the market of LEE JUN High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) as well as the system solutions that they are integrated in, for the minerals industry in Australia.
You will report to the Sales Director who is based at Singapore Office.
You will provide autonomous support in the areas of marketing, sales, and strategy regarding the LEE JUN HPGR and maintain multilevel relations with customers in the mining and minerals processing industries, as the frontier of our HPGR sales team.
Our company's products are highly competitive in the international market, with the full support of the headquarters, the Singapore team will work together to continue to expand the international market on the existing basis.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply. Please email your CV and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work closely with supporting departments of headquarters, to coordinate customer interactions and ensure customer satisfaction
- Submit quotes and tenders in corporate with the relevant departments of headquarters as per customer requests
- Ensure that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Play a key role in the sales process and contract negotiations.
- Propose and initiate new business activities in conjunction with the sales director.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships, understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of company’s product/service, and provide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above (engineering or business-related field)
- 5+ years of experience working in a sales role (heavy equipment will be considered favourably)
- Have a natural drive to find or create business opportunities “Be the Hunter”
- Have a proven ability to close deals by developing a preferred position with customers.
- Professional attitude, achiever, flexible, persistent, vigorous but not aggressive
- Excellent business communication in English – verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills and Negotiation skills
- Responsible and good teamwork player
- Be willing to travel extensively in the region and occasionally to Singapore or HQ, a valid passport is required.